- product info
Build your own computer. Make lights flash, discover how your computer works. With simple steps learn to code art, games, music and more. Don’t just play Minecraft, hack it to do something new. Perfect for beginners, expansive for experts. Endless play with a creative community.
- Everything you need in one box. Step-by-step book, Raspberry Pi 3, programmable LED lights, DIY case, power button, wireless keyboard with trackpad, memory, HDMI and power cables, stickers, Kano's unique operating system, 100+ coding challenges, and 100+ apps
- learn to code with 100+ creative challenges and stories. Make art, music, apps, games and more. Don't just play Minecraft, hack it.
- Browse the internet, use YouTube, Whatsapp, Google Docs and more. Endless play with Kano World – our free creative community. Make, share, and play with people in 86 countries.
- Trusted by over 2000 schools and code clubs. Winners of the family choice award, webby award, red dot award, cannes gold lions and more
- For ages 6+. No technical knowledge required. Includes Lifetime Care and 1 year warranty
What's in the kit?
- Power Supply - Brings your computer to life
- Case Base - Protects your computer
- Case Lid - Every case needs a lid
- LED light ring - For making light shows
- Raspberry Pi 3 - Your computer’s brain
- SD Card - To save your games and apps
- HDMI Cable - To connect to an HD screen
- Keyboard - To work magic without cables
- Sticker - Make it yours
- Storybook - Simple steps show you how
Learn to code with guided step-by-step challenges, get the confidence you need to build your own games, music and more.
Product code: KO-1000K-04
Raspberry Pi 3
1.2GHz quad Cortex A53 - 64bit
3,000 mAh Lithium Battery
Kano OS Lovelace 3.0
3 USB Ports
802.11n Wireless LAN
15m wireless Radio Frequency
40h battery life
Computer Kit for all ages, parental help may be needed for ages 6 to 8, no technical knowledge required. 3 levels of parental controls
400MHz VideoCore IV
- ratings & reviews
Write Your Own Review